NOTE FROM BLOG'S AUTHOR

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS OR E-MAIL US
The author appreciates your opinion. Please double click on the pencil icon below each post and leave your comments.
Or you can also e-mail me your comments, ideas, requests, etc. to miniaturetrains@gmail.com
Thanks to all of you,
J. Palacio

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

"T" Scale 12" x 17" layout


As I say on my yesterday's post, I decided to make a complete layout to fit a single loop of the smaller radius of the "T" scale track. The size of the board is 12" x 17" but it looks a lot bigger when you see the photos and video. I made the model in a period of about a week on my Christmas vacations last year (2014). Basically I made it using the same technique as the 8 x 8 trial except that instead of a 1/4" plywood base, I used 5/8" thick plywood. Nothing else to explain; here are the photos and a link of a video in Youtube. Enjoy and please let me know how do you like it.
Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDioeG9Rcxg
 

 
 







0 comments: